Sunday, July 3, 2011

Exploring Dawn in Cabo




 I'm not an early bird but once I had an amazing experience waking up very eraly and sailing the ocean.
My brother loves fishing so, while in Cabo San Lucas, with my family, we decided to make his wish come true and go early in the morning, as real fisher men! Of course at the beginning I was so sleepy but then I saw some of the best "paintings" ever. It was the sun rising up on sea...simply magic. 
I'm not sure there will be a second time, also because of my difficulty to wake up early, but I'm defenitely happy I did it at least once in my life! So, if you have the chance, go for it and you won't regret it!

Non sono una mattiniera ma una volta ho avuto una splendida esperienza svegliandomi molto presto per andare in barca sull'oceano.
Mio fratello adora pescare cosi, mentre eravamo a Capo San Lucas, con la mia famiglia, abbiamo deciso di far diventare realta' il suo sogno andando la mattina prestissimo come i veri pescatori! Ovviamente all'inizio ero addormentatissima ma a quel punto ho visto alcuni dei piu' bei "dipindi". Il sole che sorgeva sull'oceano...semplicemente magico. Non sono sicura che ci sara' una seconda volta, anche a causa della mia difficolta' a svegliarmi presto, ma sono decisamente felice di averlo fatto almeno una volta nella vita! Quindi, se ne avete l'occasione, fatelo e non ve ne pentirete!


Approching the Lovers' Bay

Lovers' Bay

1 comment: