Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lazy song


After my last exam, I went with some friends to chill out in a nice place near our Uni and while there I saw the video of this song. I couldn't really hear it well since the volume was quite low but as soon as I got home I googled it. Since then I listen to it at least once every day!!
I love the monkeys dance! And plus, I definitely agree with Bruno Mars, today I really feel like doing nothing at all (I just did the third exam) but I can't escape from this session, doh (as Homer would say!)
Have nice chilled day everybody and enjoy your holidays if you already finisched with school, uni or work.
Do you like this song? What are your top 3 of the moment?


xxo Fiammetta

1 comment:

  1. a little bit monotonous, reggae is always nice though and mkes you feel like you are on vacation!

    ReplyDelete