Saturday, July 23, 2011

Barcelona

Avinguda Gaudi



 Hi everybody!
This time I'm gonna show you some pictures i took while I was in Barcelona last week.
I had an amazing time visiting my bf.
The weather hasn't been perfect every day but we still got to go to the beach once!
It wasn't my first time there so I skipped some typical touristic places such as Gaudi's park, Parc Güell. But if you do go to Barca, don't you miss it!
 Ciao a tutti!
Questa volta vi mostrero' alcune foto che ho fatto mentre ero a Barcellona la scorsa settimana.
E' stato proprio bello andare a visitare il mio ragazzo.
Il tempo non e' stato perfetto ogni giorno ma siamo comunque riusciti ad andare al mare una volta!  
Non era la mia prima volta a Barca quindi non sono stata in alcuni tipici posti turistici come il parco di Gaudi, Parc Güell. Ma se andate a Barca non perdetevelo!

My bf's place was in Avinguda Gaudi, 5 minutes walk from the Sagrada Familia. That's where I went on the first mornign, after a regenerating long sleep. It is a project of Antoni Gaudi that, unfortunately, is still unfinisched as you can see from the on going works.
 La  casa del mio ragazzo era su Avinguda Gaudi, a 5 minuti a piedi dalla Sagrada Familia. Ed e' li che la prima mattina, dopo una lunga e rigenerante dormita, sono andata.E' un progetto di Antoni Gaudi che, sfortunatamente, e' ancora non finito come si nota dai continui lavori.

Sagrada Familia
The next morning I was in the mood for walking and I really did walk a lot!
First thing I went to the Arc de Triomf.
La mattina dopo avevo proprio voglia di camminare ed in effetti ho camminato davvero tanto!
Per prima cosa sono andata a vedere l' Arc de Triomf.

Arc de Triomf
Then my bf joined me for a walk on some of the main streets such as Avinguda Diagonal and Passeig de Gracia where there are the famous and very particular houses built, as the Sagrada Familia, by Gaudi.The majority of his works are in fact located in the Catalan capital.

Poi il mio ragazzo mi ha raggiunta per una passeggiata lungo alcune strade principali come l'Avinguda Diagonal e Passeig de Gracia dove si trovano le famose e particolari case costruite, come la Sagrada Familia, da Gaudi. La maggior parte dei suoi lavori si trovano infatti nella capitale catalana.

Casa Batlo'


Walking around
Parc Güell
Montjuïc's view from Placa de Espanya

Barcelona from Montjuïc


I really recomend a visit to this wonderful city, perfect for every season!
Raccomando davvero di visitare questa splendida citta', perfetta per ogni stagione!

No comments:

Post a Comment