Thursday, June 30, 2011

There's always room for new shoes in my closet!


 

 I defenitely nominate this pair of shoes to my summer 2011 favourite pair.
I was walking along the street and already bought three other pairs of shoes but I couldn't resist from buying them too, so I just did it!
I always find a way to make them part of my outfit, plus since they're black they're so easy to couple, what more could I ask them!
I'm as high as a top model and even though they have strings till my ankle they don't make me look shorter than I really am, unlike other similar pairs I've tried.

Nomino decisamente questo paio di scarpe a paio preferito della mia estate 2011.
Stavo passeggiando per strada e gia' comprato altri tre paia di scarpe ma non potevo resistere dal comprare anche loro, cosi, l'ho fatto e basta!
Trovo sempre il modo per indossarle nei miei abbinamenti, in piu', essendo nere sono facilissime da accoppiare, cos'altro gli si potrebbe chiedere?
Non sono alta quando una top model ed anche se hanno gli intrecci fino alla caviglia, non mi fanno sembrare piu' bassa di quanto non sia a differenza di altri paia simili che ho provato.

I still have some summer shopping to do but untill then...
What's your favourite item for this summer?

Devo ancora finire il mio shopping estivo ma fino a quel momento...
Qual e' il vostro capo d'abbigliamento preferito per questa estate?

No comments:

Post a Comment